Ice Cream Options
The history of ice creams probably began around 500 BC in the Achaemenid Empire of Iran (Persia) with ice combined with flavors to produce summertime treats. In 400 BC, the Persians invented a special chilled food, made of rose water and vermicelli, which was served to royalty during summers. The ice was mixed with saffron, fruits, and various other flavours. The most popular Persian ice cream now is bastani sonnati.
- Strawberry, Chocolate, Honeycomb, Blue Bubblegum, Mint Choc Chip, Lemon Ice and we can even create bespoke Flavours and Colours on orders over 1,000 tubs.
- These single serve 125ml Branded Ice Cream tubs are filled with creamy and delicious Vanilla ice scream.
- The 72mm x 186mm wrap around label can feature your branding, logo, slogan or promotional artwork in full colour.
- Click here to ask for options and costs
- Click here to send us your logo for free mock up
- Click here to find out about our Deliver Direct to Home Workers & Multiple Site/Office Services.
You can also use the form below to ask questions, ask for the price list or send a logo too.