The term may have derived from the term “lolly” (tongue) and “pop” (slap). The first references to the lollipop in its modern context date to the 1920s. Alternatively, it may be a word of Romany origin being related to the Roma tradition of selling toffee apples sold on a stick.
We’ve never heard anyone say “I can’t believe I’ve been given a lollipop, how dare they”. They always go down well. An old favourite available in many guises.
You can even get them with flags on 🙂
- Small, large, round, flat, shaped, custom made.
- Many flavours available.
- Sugar Free, Organic, Vegan, Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Natural Colours & Flavouring Available.
- Fast Track option available.
- Full Colour Print
- Click here to ask for options and costs
- Click here to send us your logo for free mock up
- Click here to find out about our Deliver Direct to Home Workers & Multiple Site/Office Services.
You can also use the form below to ask questions, ask for the price list or send a logo too.