Haribo (/ˈhærɪboʊ/ HARR-i-boh) is a German confectionery company founded by Hans Riegel Sr. in 1920. It began in Kessenich, Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia; the name is an acronym formed from Hans Riegel, Bonn. The company created the first gummy candy in 1922 in the form of little gummy bears called Gummibärchen. The current headquarters is in Grafschaft, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
We can customise the sweet to suit any need, be they for a corporate event, marketing campaign, exhibition, promotion or conference. The bag can be customised in full colour and we can even feature an opaque area to displays your custom shaped Haribo sweets.
- Cola bottles, foam sugar hearts, jelly beans, fruitgums, fruit sweets, gummy bears, fizzy sweets, fruitmania sweets & jelly bears as well as cherry sweets, mixed jelly sweets tubs and cupcake sweets
- Many flavours available
- Haribo is one of the leading sweet brands in the world
- Click here to ask for options and costs
- Click here to send us your logo for free mock up
- Click here to find out about our Deliver Direct to Home Workers & Multiple Site/Office Services.
You can also use the form below to ask questions, ask for the price list or send a logo too.