The German name “Brezel” may derive also from Latin bracellus (a medieval term for “bracelet”),or bracchiola (“little arms”). Popular stories claim that the pretzel was invented by a Christian monk to represent arms crossed in prayer to the Trinity. The pretzel has been in use as an emblem of bakers and formerly their guilds in southern German areas since at least the 12th century. A 12th-century illustration in the Hortus deliciarum from the Alsace region (today France) may contain the earliest depiction of a pretzel.
A snack filled with Pretzels. Branded with a full colour domed label
- Crunchy vegan time-out
- Compostable foils and biodegradable colours
- Transparent or full colour bags
- Salty or an assortment of pretzels and crackers
- Original taste to share
- Full colour print
- Available from 100 units
- Click here to ask for options and costs
- Click here to send us your logo for free mock up
- Click here to find out about our Deliver Direct to Home Workers & Multiple Site/Office Services.
You can also use the form below to ask questions, ask for the price list or send a logo too.