Sherbet used to be stirred into various beverages to make effervescing drinks, in a similar way to making lemonade from lemonade powders, before canned carbonated drinks became ubiquitous. Sherbet is now used to mean this powder sold as a sweet.
Shebert Powder, bears and hearts and the Lucy Bag available.
- Orange, lemon, woodruff, raspberry, banana, strawberry, cola and peach flavours avilable.
- Lucky bag comes filled with a selection of sweets. A Candy Watch, Candy Whistle, Sherbert Dip and Fruit Lolly.
- Click here to ask for options and costs
- Click here to send us your logo for free mock up
- Click here to find out about our Deliver Direct to Home Workers & Multiple Site/Office Services.
You can also use the form below to ask questions, ask for the price list or send a logo too.