Soft Candy Sweet Options
Hot temperatures make hard candy, medium heat make soft candy and cool temperatures make chewy candy. People in England and in America ate boiled sugar candy in the 17th century. Hard candies, especially sweets like peppermints and lemon drops, started to become popular in the 19th century.
- Branded High Quality Full Colour Print
- Wrapped or bagged
- Soft Chewy Sweet
- Send us your logo for FOC mock up
- Click here to ask for options and costs
- Click here to send us your logo for free mock up
- Click here to find out about our Deliver Direct to Home Workers & Multiple Site/Office Services.
You can also use the form below to ask questions, ask for the price list or send a logo too.