Dextro Energy Options.
Glucose is the term coined by Jean Baptiste Dumas in 1838, which has prevailed in the chemical literature. Friedrich August Kekulé proposed the term dextrose (from Latin dexter = right), because in aqueous solution of glucose, the plane of linearly polarized light is turned to the right.
- Dextrose, for your brain & your muscles
- Full colour artwork
- Packs, indivduals or lollipops
- Send us your logo for FOC mock up
- Click here to ask for options and costs
- Click here to send us your logo for free mock up
- Click here to find out about our Deliver Direct to Home Workers & Multiple Site/Office Services.
You can also use the form below to ask questions, ask for the price list or send a logo too.