Logo Chocolates in Box Options.
Until the 16th century, the cacao tree was wholly unknown to Europeans. Christopher Columbus encountered the cacao bean on his fourth mission to the Americas on August 15, 1502, when he and his crew seized a large native canoe that proved to contain among other goods for trade, cacao beans
- Your logo/brand/message printed on the chocolates
- Add 1 or more logo to each box
- 12, 9, 6 and 4 box options available
- Click here to ask for options and costs
- Click here to send us your logo for free mock up
- Click here to find out about our Deliver Direct to Home Workers & Multiple Site/Office Services.
You can also use the form below to ask questions, ask for the price list or send a logo too.