Forrest Mars, Sr., son of the Mars Company founder, Frank C. Mars, copied the idea for the candy in the 1930s during the Spanish Civil War when he saw soldiers eating British-made Smarties, chocolate pellets with a colored shell. Production began in 1941. The two ‘M’s represent the names of Forrest E. Mars Sr., the founder of Newark Company, and Bruce Murrie, son of Hershey Chocolate’s president William F. R. Murrie, who had a 20 percent share in the product.
- M&M chocolates individually designed to your spec.
- You can choose between the following combinations: text (2 Lines & 9 Characters), logo and picture.
- 1, 2 or 3 colours of m&m. You choose.
- Many packaging options.
- Recyclable, refillable tins.
- Many colours of m&m’s to choose from.
- Send us your logo for FOC mock up.
- Click here to ask for options and costs
- Click here to send us your logo for free mock up
- Click here to find out about our Deliver Direct to Home Workers & Multiple Site/Office Services.
You can also use the form below to ask questions, ask for the price list or send a logo too.