Skittles were first made commercially in 1974 by a British company. They were first introduced in North America in 1979 as an import confectionery. In 1982, domestic production of Skittles began in the United States. Skittles‘ “taste the rainbow” theme was created by New York ad agency D’Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles.
- Many packaging options
- Eco Packaging options available
- Full Colour Print
- Available individually wrapped or packed into bags & tins
- Click here to ask for options and costs
- Click here to send us your logo for free mock up
- Click here to find out about our Deliver Direct to Home Workers & Multiple Site/Office Services.
You can also use the form below to ask questions, ask for the price list or send a logo too.